How much do YOU enjoy listening to music ?

The Magic of Music

Today I want to invite you to check out some of my music books within my Amazon Bookshelf.

Starting with the second book I wrote in 2020

Book Number: Two

Title: The FantasiesOf A Geriatric DJ

Date of Publication: Sunday 22nd March 2020

Genre: Fictional Autobiography

Word Total: 31,864

Star Rating: ***  (In my humble and arrogant opinion that is !)

I have always been addicted to music, ever since at the age of ten I began a revolution in my junior school to allow boys to be part of what was an all-girls music class. Swinging through the 1960’s I grew up when all the best bands were playing. In one form or another music has always been at the centre of my life. Late in life I began broadcasting on a now operationally defunct internet radio station where I took the name The Geriatric DJ. In 2019 I started to write an entirely fictional story, a dream – a fantasy, with myself at the centre of the action. I started in early 2019 but set the text aside and simply never finished it. As the year came to its end I determined to pick up the text and finish the story. With the pandemic I found I had so much


time on my hands, I picked up the story and brought it to an end. When I began writing the style was a mixture of bouncy, fun music and personal sadness. When I resumed writing the style changed and I am not sure if it works or not.

How much fun did I have writing this story ?  A bit.

How many of you remember JUKEBOX JURY on TV ? On 13th January 2021 I published an e-book using this title. It is meant to be read by teenagers using their smart phones who will then discuss the music, track by track with their grandparents. A bit of fun for both generations.



With the same format I published on 31st January 2021 MILTON KEYNES A DISCO FOR A NEW CITY where I look at all the great music associated with Milton Keynes.

William Shakespeare gave us IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE PLAY ON. Using this title I publish a third music book on 8th March 2021. Check it out.

Check out all the music on my AMAZON BOOKSHELF.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOCATIONS, LEGENDS, ICONS, HISTORY AND HERITAGE

Today's edition of Dave's Diary - The diary nobody reads

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all cities were like Miltyon Keynes. Wouldn't it be wonderful if Milton Keynes were a city.